March 2017 Meeting at Coco's Bakery Restaurant (NEW LOCATION)
Submitted by admin on Fri, 03/10/2017 - 13:55
Join us for lively discussion and a business meeting. New people and guests are always welcome. We are now meeting at out new location.
Business agenda for Monday's meeting excluding raffle at 6:55pm
- Chairman's Call to Order & Welcome - 7:05pm
- Treasurer's Report - 7:05pm
- Secretary's Report - 7:10 pm
- Procedural Vote on Distributing Funds for Intern - 7:15pm
- Media Committee Report - 7:20pm
- Fundraising Committee Report - 7:30pm
- Newsletter Report - 7:40pm
- Old Business - 7:45pm
- New Business - 7:50pm
- Motion to Adjourn - 7:55pm
- Candidate Announcements & Updates (5 minutes)
- Guest Speaker Christina Sandefur - Goldwater institute (30 Minutes)
The business meeting is followed by a guest speaker or topic of interest with a question and answer session lasting 45 minutes. On Monday March 13th we will have Christina Sandefur from Goldwater Institute as our guest speaker. Christina Sandefur is Executive Vice President at the Goldwater Institute. She also develops policies and litigates cases advancing healthcare freedom, free enterprise, private property rights, free speech, and taxpayer rights. She is also a co-drafter of the Right to Try initiative, now law in over half of the states, which protects terminally ill patients' right to try safe investigational treatments that have been prescribed by their physician but are not yet FDA approved for market.
Our meetings are Open To All people regardless of their voter registration status.
Where: Coco's Restaurant Bakery (Private Room), 2026 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
When: This evening Monday, March 13th, 2017.
The meeting starts at 7:00 PM. Please arrive at 6:45 PM and order your dinner so you will be ready for the latest news.
Our meetings are normally held on the second Monday of each calendar month.