April 2017 Meeting at Coco's Bakery Restaurant (NEW LOCATION)
Submitted by admin on Sat, 04/08/2017 - 16:58
Join us for lively discussion and a business meeting. New people and guests are always welcome. We are now meeting at out new location.
Business agenda for Monday's meeting excluding raffle at 6:55pm
- Chairman's Call to Order & Welcome - 7:00pm
- Treasurer's Report - 7:00pm
- Secretary's Report - 7:05 pm
- Discussion on R-01-2018, Referendum on HB240 - 7:10pm
- Media Committee Report - 7:15pm
- Fundraising Committee Report - 7:20pm
- Intern - Media List Project - 7:25pm
- Old Business - 7:35pm
- New Business - 7:40pm
- Motion to Adjourn - 7:45pm
- Candidate Announcements & Updates (5 minutes)
- Guest Speakers - DCS, Warrants, Your Rights (30 Minutes)
The business meeting is followed by a guest speaker or topic of interest with a question and answer session lasting 45 minutes. On Monday March 13th we will have former Maricopa County Superior Court Judge John Buttrick and Lawyer Marc Victor in a conversation on DCS and warrants. Know your rights.
Our meetings are Open To All people regardless of their voter registration status.
Where: Coco's Restaurant Bakery (Private Room), 2026 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
When: This evening Monday, April 10th, 2017.
The meeting starts at 7:00 PM. Please arrive at 6:45 PM and order your dinner so you will be ready for the latest news.
Our meetings are normally held on the second Monday of each calendar month.